ABOUT YOUNET AM (ADVOCACY MARKETING)
YouNet AM is a member of YouNet Group - The Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet AM is the leading Advocacy Marketing agency based on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Advocacy.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Management (35%)
- Be responsible for team’s KPIs (Billing and profit).
- Be capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily jobs to control the strategic direction.
- Be responsible to take care the current clients and new clients.
- Be capable to support team to solve issues, problems during execution.
- Annually survey to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
Client & Business Management (35%)
- Business Development: support Business Team to approach new clients for selling and take care the current clients.
- Strategy: analyze fact, contribute strategy, make communication plan.
- Consultant: recommend client to the right directions.
- Client services: build and maintain the good relationship with clients.
Project Management (30%)
- Support and lead, inspire and drive the team (incl. line companies) to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement).
- Ensure that the project team is making appropriate progress and output on a day-to-day basis.
- Be the main contact with the other teams to finish the scope.
- Contribute in working process improvement (internal, inter-companies and external).
- 1.5+ years’ experience in an Account capacity (in Digital Agencies; or having experiences in working with Digital-related in integrated projects is a plus).
- Level of language proficiency: Good verbal, presentation-style and written communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Soft skills/ competencies: Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong and flexible communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
- Strong (not too sensitive & emotional)