ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is a member of YouNet Group - The Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet AM was built to become the leading agency in Advocacy Marketing based-on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening & Social Influencer.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the leadership of Managing Director, the Account Manager is responsible for client‘s happiness and business‘ efficiency.
Retain and develop current accounts (40%)
- Understand and ensure client‘s strategiy is well executed.
- Cost management including internal and 3rd party cost, ensure project‘s margin.
- Client‘s happiness tracking & management.
Build and retain talent force for account unit (30%)
- Clear R&R (role and resposibility) of each members in team, in project and in company.
- Understand and support members to perform according to account management KPI set & annual target.
- Train, re-train or request company to train members with specific skill set or knowledge.
- Pioneer leading innovation projects at dept level. Be examplary for proactive and disclipne attitude.
Execute company‘s business vision annually (30%)
- Get involved in annual business planning process.
- Lead teams to win assisgned client. Achieve company‘s annual target by deploying business annual plan.
- Get involved in innovation projects for business‘ long-term growth.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary, Bonus
Report to: Managing Director
Promotion: Senior Account Manager, Account Director
- Integrated marketing communications
- Digital marketing models and tactics
- To be equipped: business planning & P&L management
- Account planning
- Proven leadership
- At least 2 years as team leader