ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuously strengthen the relationship between Mango Digital with clients and business partners and enforce the agency’s culture and values.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions.
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals.
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction on high standards on every campaign.
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon keen understanding of marketing, brand-building; strong knowledge and experience of Digital platforms.
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service.
- Collaborate with internal team to develop plan and lead presentations.
- Account-manage and deliver end-to-end digital campaign and project performance.
- Monitoring campaign and project performance, timelines, human resources and budgets and report. on these regularly to the Account Director/Managing Director.
- Identifying and resolving issues before they arise.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget & KPI.
- Using your communication skills to push clients, and the internal team, creatively and strategically.
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams, including Planning, Creative, Community, Media and other Social Listening Companies in YouNet Group (Buzzmetrics, YouNet Media) to ensure the best result for client(s).
- Control project P&L to ensure the required profitability for Agency.
- Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation.
- Developing team members qualified for company business needs such as assigning jobs, managing team workload and performance, giving feedback to team members in a timely manner periodically.
- Deliver training and coaching to team members to enhance their skills and knowledge in client service, project management, and team management.
- Inspiring all the relevant teams, and solving everyone’s difficulties; listening to team member difficulties and motivating them; giving recognition for good performance as well as managing poor performance.
- Gaining trust and maintaining good relationships aim to promote the expansion of business with existing clients.
- Creating opportunities to grow business in terms of revenue on assigned accounts.
- Consulting client to the right direction based on agency’s capabilities and client’s need.
- Supporting Account Director & Managing Director to approach new clients for selling.
- Acquiring new clients and new services for the agency is PLUS.
Report to: Head of Account
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Account Manager
Experiences & Knowledge:
- At least 6 years digital agency experience in the same scope of work.
- Good account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building; strong knowledge and experience of Digital platforms (Creative, Social Content, Social Media, KOL/Community, Social Listening…)
- Good experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, human resources and schedules.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Has ability to work independently and supervise a team of 1-2 Account Executives/Senior Executive/Account Intern.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skill (both Vietnamese & English).
- Effective team management capabilities. Ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
- Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team (not only Account team but whole project team also).
- Good analytical and organizational skills as well as communication skills.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving working environment.
- Be able to perform under high pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Salary Package for 3 years
- 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
More information about Mango Digital: