YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
Currently, we are looking for 02 Accountants (Fresher). Join us to write your own success stories!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, check and sign receipts and payments.
- Perform revenue - expenditure and enter data into accounting software.
- Accounting income, expenses, depreciation, fixed assets, receivables, payables and other transactions.
- Detailed tracking of debt, project cost.
- Check input and output contracts.
- Monitor receivables and urge debt recovery.
- Monitor and check monthly reporting data.
- Check payroll, insurance and compare with the HR department.
- Perform allocation, transfer and balance checks on a daily and monthly basis.
- Check and compare the detailed data of each part with the ledger.
- Prepare VAT and PIT declarations, report on the use of quarterly invoices. Annual CIT finalization declaration, personal income tax finalization.
- Prepare internal reports as required by management.
BENEFITS: Basic salary, 13th salary, performance bonus
REPORT TO: Chief Accountant
PROMOTION: General Accountant, Group General Accountant
- Graduated with an accounting major.
- At least 3 - 6 months of experience in Accounting.
- Experience working in technology and media companies is an advantage.
- Have good communication and time management skills.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Have logical thinking and positive spirit (the mind always has solutions to problems).