ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Over 10 years of establishment and development, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of digital marketing transformation, in order to bring about comprehensive marketing performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to brand management and multi-channel media, both internal and external. As a result, we have extensive experiences in media consulting, providing strategic solutions, and applying suitable technology products to help businesses catch up with the global 4.0 digital trend.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Be in charge of building rich content about YouNet Group total solutions to attract site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the YouNet Group, and nurturing those leads to close into clients.
Content creation (50%)
- Research, analyzing to understand YNG total solutions and write content for all marketing collateral, including blog posts, social content, newsletter and websites.
- Collect & translate material from English to Vietnamese.
Social channels management (30%)
- Manage Social Media Channels by posting, measuring content performance and analyzing conversion.
- Collaborate with the designer to plan and deliver image ideas for all channels.
- Keep up to date on current market trends as a basis for content ideas. Independently carry out relevant analysis of current market trends for content ideas.
- Report and analyze the performance of content across channels via the use of Google Data Studio or equivalent reporting tools.
Report to: Marketing Manager
Promotion: Senior B2B Content Marketing Executive, B2B Content Marketing Team Leader
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary
- Have knowledge about marketing: branding, inbound marketing, growth hacking, O2O, marketing tools, SEO.
- Experiences in planning and creating B2B content is a Big plus.
- Excellent writing skill with different language styles that appeal to different segments.
- Good planning skill.
- Good English writing & reading.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain ideas, concept.
- Creative, can understand and have a good sense of art: color, typography, imagery and overall composition.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communications
- At least 2 year of experience in a similar role (experience in B2B marketing for Digital marketing and have the understanding of content marketing/inbound marketing for Technology Solutions).
- Experience with a web markup language and search engine optimization are preferable
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes to improve
- Disclipline, positive, motivative, curious