ABOUT YOUNET SOCIAL
YouNet Social is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Marketing Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Social is a dedicated to Social Network with business office in the US and main production in Vietnam.
Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in the emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ add-ons. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprises to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
Owning phpFox, a leading software platform to build social networks and online communities, YouNet Social builds real-interactive communities to connect and engage people through the world. We are seeking BA talents to discuss the idea with clients world-wide, analyze requirements and develop technical documents for creative projects.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Join the team as a Business Analyst to create online community based projects/products.
- Discuss with stakeholders (Product Owners/Customers) regarding project/product requirements. Clarify requirements, suggest ideas, define business flows and make prototypes for the development team.
- Work with the development team to transfer the project/product’s requirement, coordinate with related teams during the development phase.
- Do UAT to make sure all requirements of the project/product are fulfilled.
Report to: Operations Director
Promotion: Can be promoted to BA Lead, Product Manager/Owner
- Full product-cycle company, chance for US trip
- Young and challenging working environment, many career roadmaps
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium health care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Have 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Strong English reading and writing skills. Be familiar with working with English requirements in your previous jobs.
- Must be very familiar with the top online communities, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Reddit, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, good at analyzing and researching.
- Experienced in Social Network, Online Community projects is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.