ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is a member of YouNet Group - The Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet AM is the leading Advocacy Marketing agency based on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Advocacy.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to execute the business objectives and extend the list of key clients, make sure the company’s business is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives following YouNet Group’s strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Ensure revenue targets and other agreed targets are met in the business department.
- Build, maintain and develop customer relationships, be a key Consultant to provide suitable proposals and convert new clients from YouNet Group’s network.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives (planning department) providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Ensure the business service packages within the company‘s mission statement.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
Report to: Vice Director & CEO
Benefits: 13th month salary, performance bonus, commission
Promotion: Business Development Director, Strategy Director, Managing Director
- Proven experience as Account/Planner/Business Manager or other managerial position.
- Demonstrable experience in strategy consulting or business development.
- Experienced with digital product and digital marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.