ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics platforms & services in Vietnam, owning Social Suite with SocialHeat (the No.1 Social Listening platform), SocialLift- (the largest influencer analytics platform) and SocialTrend (the first social trend tool).
We are the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH/ ANALYSIS EXPERTISE along with in-depth CONSULTING SERVICES, we are proud to be a trusted partner of more than 500 global & top local brands in Vietnam (ex: Nestle, Samsung, Yamaha, Prudential, Manulife…).
We‘re seeking Business Development Managers with an entrepreneurial mindset. The Manager and the Head of Business Development Team will implement the annual business targets together. They have the opportunity to get expertise unleashing new market needs, developing long-term strategic commercial alliances with leading companies, and leading marketing initiatives to support their objectives.
Join us if you‘re eager to empower ecommerce professionals to use data for planning and execution in e-commerce operations.
We welcome an innovator to join our team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
E-com Intelligence (ECI) market penetration
Ensure ECI coverage with planned key accounts by establishing business development strategy, marketing activation, industry engagement & partnership.
- Build, implement & closely track business action plan (weekly/ monthly/quarterly/ annually) for delegated sales team following the BD department strategy.
- Drive marketing department to push sales.
- Building long-term connection with with potential business partners
- Ensure ethics/ code of conduct in selling services.
Manage P&L of BD unit
Make decision in department management based on P&L data
- Annual financial planning to ensure stable growth of the BD unit
- Tracking & forecasting financial status of BD unit for decisions including but not limited to recruitment, member bonus, sales-push and marketing investment.
Team Management & Contribution
Build and retain talent force for Business Unit
- Set up clearly role and responsibility of each member for annual target achievement
- Contribute in IDP (Individual Development Plan) building of each member; Support team members to pursue learning & development plan
- Get involved in the team member recruitment process.
- Support to build and promote key value & culture of BD department and company.
Report to: Head of Business Development
Promotion: Can be promoted to Business Development Director, Business Unit Head
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising or related fields.
- Experience in Marketing/Market Research/ E-commerce.
- Business Planning: Critical & strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Financial skill: planning & giving decision base on financial analytics
- Consultant & Convincing: E-com & retail knowledge. Client consulting in E-com& retail expertise
- Proven leadership skills, people management & development
- Collaboration: building team spirit; collaborate with other teams, departments & companies in YouNet Group for goals achievement.
- Having 2+ year experience with sales team management
- At least 2-year excellent sales track record.
- Proven sale method for winning strategy.
- Being dynamic, ambitious, proactive, and hunger for sales. Having financial mindset
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes
- Sharing & support
- Say - do attitude.
- Product Innovation: market needs analysis for product innovation
- Industry high-level network: support building YouNet Media/Buzzmetrics‘s brand name & business relationships.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission, bonus and ESOP package
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THIS POSITION?
- You’ll work for the leading company providing data analytics for marketing and sales, well-known for products on Social Listening and Influencer Platforms - where you can leverage the strength of the customer base, gain industry experience, improve knowledge and skills while working with the most demanding Clients.
- You‘ll work in an environment with a clear workflows, frameworks, and support from other specialized departments.
- There are numerous opportunities for promotion and rotation among group member companies, as well as joining or starting new businesses.
- Besides the benefit commensurate with the contribution, you will receive training activities on mindset, skills, serving for self-development.