Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
Under the leadership of Business Development Head, the Business Development Supervisor is responsible for unit‘s operation. Business Development Supervisor ensures team‘s performance according to KPI set and annual sales target.
Sales & client service (50%): Ensure unit reaching annual sales target
- Follow sales, strategy, set clear sales plan to reach target annually
- Keep discipline in account evaluation and action
- Frequently track member‘s performance to achieve quarter‘s target
- Ensure ethics/ code of conduct in selling services. Ensure client fully understand pros and cons of products
Team leadership (40%): Build and retain talent force for Business Unit
- Clear R&R (role and resposibility) of each members in team, in project and in company
- Understand and support members to perform according to BD KPI set & annual target
- Train, re-train or request company to train members with specific skill set or knowledge
- Pioneer leading innovation projects at dept level. Be examplary for proactive and disclipne attitude.
New market potential unleashing (10%):
- Continuously relook at client feedback and market needs for product and service innovation and optimization suggestion
- Integrated marketing
- Digital marketing models and tactics
- Research and data analytics
- At least 1 year working experience as a team leader
- Sale planning
- Proven leadership