ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Over 10 years of establishment and development, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of digital marketing transformation, in order to bring about comprehensive marketing performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to brand management and multi-channel media, both internal and external. As a result, we have extensive experiences in media consulting, providing strategic solutions, and applying suitable technology products to help businesses catch up with the global 4.0 digital trend.
The incumbent is responsible for executing the employee compensation and benefit with the objectives of building an attractive remuneration package to attract, retain the talent. This position also takes responsibility to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness in the market.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan & comply with the current legislation
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure the company offers competitive compensation plans
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
Report to: HR Director
Promotion: C&B Manager, HR Manager
- 13th month salary
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave (13 days+ of annual leave for 2+ employment year)
- 2 days off per week (Saturday & Sunday)
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check, Premium healthcare insurance
- Company trip & Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Club activities: English, football, badminton, book …
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Finance or relevant field.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation is a plus.
- At least 3 years of hands-on working experience in Compensation & Benefits function.
- Hands-on experience in developing C&B policies or salary structure
- Good understanding of job analysis systems
- Solid knowledge of Vietnam labor law, SHUI
- Internal consulting role
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Analytical skill with data-driven mindset
- Ability to self-motivate