ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is a new member of YouNet Group - was built to become the leading agency in Advocacy Marketing based-on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening & Social Influencer.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI
We are looking for a Content & Community Intern
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, collect data to optimize articles/content.
- Participate in crisis management. Handling information and negative feedback from users to promptly prevent the risk of media crisis.
- Quickly update trends on social networks, KOL ratings, etc.
- Build and develop content for KOL on platforms such as Facebook, Blog, Website, ... to attract shares and discussions
- Allowance: 2.000.000 VND/month.
- A friendly and active working environment. Have the opportunity to become an official employee after the internship program.
- Be fully involved in the company‘s internal activities
- Senior or fresh graduated students in major: Marketing, Economics or related fields.
- Ability to write basic content.
- Have passion and desire to develop in Marketing.
- Be proactive and quick-learner.
- Frequent use and be enthusiastic for social networks, social media
- Creativity and aesthetics are an advantage.