ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DATA ANALYTICS & REPORTING (65%)
Data Analytics & Reporting:
- Pre – During & Post-Campaign (Research - Measurement/Optimization & Evaluation/ Key learnings).
- Customized marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, study results to actionable reports, data-based conclusions and recommendations in a concise and presentations.
- Conducting syndicated research for internal team and clients.
- Good understanding of the diversity of data points across digital & social media platforms, communication touchpoints (paid -owned-earned) and their metrics for better measurement and suggestions.
Trend-updating & Benchmarking:
- Updating Hot Topic /Relevant Trends and propose / consult the actionable implications for internal teams, client…at project level, category/ industry level…with supervision of Leader based on tools (Social Trend, Google Trend…other reports).
- Collaborate with Internal Teams (Media , Community…) to keep track & build benchmarking of campaign / category/ industry/ performance.
YouNet Group Tool Usage Capability:
- Understand YouNet Group products: Social listening tool (SocialHeat), SocialTrend, SociaLift.
- Be able to use Social Listening Tool (SocialHeat) to set up dashboard, crawl, verify data to support Planning Team with consumer insight, category landscape (Employee will 100% be trained to use tool).
- Be able to work with Customer Support team (YouNet Group) for issue related to SocialTrend/SocialHeat Dashboard.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (25%)
- Follow internal project to smoothly work with internal team (Planning Team) and other stakeholders (Other Departments) to make sure well-delivered project with high quality & on time with the supervision of Leader.
- With Planning Team: Be able to understand client brief, work with Strategic Planner to build up the data to support for proposal.
- With other Departments: Collaborate to find data to support if any.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT (10%)
- Developing team members (Executive/Trainee) qualified for company business needs such as assigning jobs, managing team workload and performance, giving feedback to team members in a timely manner periodically.
- Deliver training and coaching to team members to enhance their skills and knowledge in client service, project management, and team management.
- Inspiring all the relevant teams, and solving everyone’s difficulties; listening to team member difficulties and motivating them; giving recognition for good performance as well as managing poor performance.
Scope of work will be customized according to project expectation, client requirement or marketing field updated.
Report to: Planning Director
- Mango Digital: Account, Creative, Media Dept, Planning members.
- Other Business Units in YouNet Group: YNM, Buzzmetrics.
- Clients, Third parties, KOL/KOC, Talent Representatives/agencies...
- 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
Promotion: Data Analytic Manager
- At least 3-5 year experience in marketing field or related position
- Have an experience in social listening is a must
- Previous market research exposure is an advantage
- Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well
- Experience in many industries such as: dairy, FMCG, F&B, insurance, smartphones, digital wallet, banking, electronics, home aplliances, etc.
- Be able to read, understand Social Listening Reports and apply in planning stage
- Good understanding of diversified data points of social & digital platforms
- Good understanding of Media data points and metrics
- Good at data reporting and present the data convincingly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skill (both Vietnamese & English)
- Working under ‘agency side‘ pressure
- Collaborative in teamwork
- Proactive and solution-driven
- Flexible and sustainable
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external people
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible
- Be trusted, adaptable and proactive attitude