YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics Platform and Services company owing the No1. Social Suite in market: Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Trends, etc.
We are looking for one DevOps Leader who will join our team to make the great products to market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and execute strategic plan for the DevOps team.
- Responsible for building & operating the system according to the requirements & design of the project teams.
- Implement (CI/CD) for Microservices architecture platform on DEV, QA, STAGING, UAT, PRODUCTION subjects.
- Follow-up the issues happened with the system and actions to be done.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions to improve the system.
- Collaborate and support engineering to the project teams
- Manage work plan for DevOps staff; assign work activities; supervise, review and evaluate team members performance.
- Responsible for building and helping develop the careers of your team members.
- Work with Technical Director for infrastructure roadmap development
BENEFITS: Competitive salary, 13th salary, performance bonus
REPORT TO: Technical Director
- 5+ years of working experience in DevOps position, Infrastructure System Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VM Wares, Docker Containers, Kubernetes or similar systems…
- General knowledge of Network, Network Security and OSI model
- General knowledge of IT systems, SQL, No-SQL database systems, knowledge of distributed databases such as Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Solr/Elasticsearch, or Cloudera.
- Have experience implementing CI/CD : Git, GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins
- Experience in working, deploying discovery, monitoring and caching systems such as: Apache Kafka, Istio, Grafana, Prometheus, redis.
- Have experience in building and developing Microservice systems on the Kubernetes platform.
- Experience with scripting skills such as Shell scripts or one of Nodejs, Python, Perl.
- Experience in creating backups and managing disaster recovery.
Development method: Scrum, Agile