YouNetSocial is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Marketing Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNetSocial is a company dedicated to Social Network with a business office in the US and main production in Vietnam. Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ products. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprise to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
Currently, we are looking for a Fresher PHP Engineer. Join us to write your own success stories!
- Work in various social network development projects (including high-scalable web applications, mobile applications, system integration, etc.) with tasks assigned by Project Manager.
- Support other engineers.
- Participate in all phases in the product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment in one of the departments.
- Working platforms: phpFox and SocialEngine
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT-related field
- Have a good background in programming (e.g. OOP principal, design patterns, algorithm & data structure) and agile development methodology.
- Experienced in working with responsive web design based on Twitter Bootstrap 4.
- Have knowledge/experience in web development using PHP/MySQL/jQuery is a plus
- Experienced in integrating popular social services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) or working with RESTful protocol is a plus.
- Experienced in Docker and CI/CD with Docker environment is a plus.
- Good at reading and writing English.