Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are looking for entrepreneur-mindset Head of Business Development who will build up their dream team to reach the annual business goals. He/she manages P&L like an independent service company in the company. He/she leads innovation, ignite new market, establishing long-term strategic business partnerships with top brands in Vietnam & driving marketing activities to support their goals.
An innovator is welcome to get on board with us.
Under the leadership of Managing Director, the Head of Business Development is responsible for creating long-term value for the company from customers, markets, and relationships.
- New-sale target achievement (50%): Ensure department reaching annual sales target by establishing business development strategy, marketing activtation, industry engagement & partnership.
- Manage P&L (20%): Make decision in department management based on P&L data
- Team Management & Contribution (20%): Build and retain talent force for Business Development & Marketing department
- New market potential unleashing (10%): Lead product innovation & commecialization
Promotion to: Vice Managing Director
Report to: Managing Director
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising or related fields.
- Experience in Marketing/Market Research is a plus.
- Business Planning: Critical & strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Financial skill: planning & giving decision base on financial analytics
- Consultant & Convincing: analyse client‘s need and advise social data application in marketing field
- Market analysis: for product enhancement & innovation lead.
- Proven leadership skills, team & people management & development
- Collaboration: building team spirit; collaborate other teams, departments & companies in YouNet Group for goals achievement.
- Product Innovation: Market needs analysis for product innovation
- Industry high-level network: Support building Buzzmetrics‘s brand name & business relationships
- At least 2 year working experience at business manager up
- Proven leadership skill
- Experience with North market is a plus
- Being dynamics, ambitious, proactive and hunger for sale. Having business mindset.
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes.
- Sharing & support.
- Say - do attitude.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.