YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics Platform and Services company owing the No1. Social Suite in market: Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Trends.
We are now expanding to Ecommerce Intelligence to help our customers to have data intelligence for a full customer journey: Marketing to Sales in digital.
For that expansion, we are looking for one Head of Engineering who will join our team to make great products for the regional market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage product development team ( including sub teams: App, QC, Data, Devops team) to build/develop products based on microservice architecture and the big data system.
- Build a strategy for the department, implement it according to the plan to achieve the company goal based on the strategy of the group.
- Support and propose resource planning for suitable resource allocations for each project.
- Propose the technical development or training plan, follow, motivate and support technical to develop skills, which match to the personal and company needs.
- Work closely with team leaders and help them build the quality team to serve across multiple projects.
- Join in recruiting, developing employee skills and performance to meet the organization structure.
- Join to build the application architecture/framework at the beginning of the project.
- Join to design and develop the big data architecture and data crawling system.
BENEFITS: Competitive salary, 13th salary, performance bonus, ESOP (share package)
REPORT TO: Head of Product
- 12+ years of working experience in product development, including 2+ years experience as a hands-on Head of engineering.
- Experience in handling/building an engineer team of 30+ members.
- Good experience in people management: Employee satisfaction, career growth, performance review, coaching, mentoring.
- Good experience in Agile: Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, LeSS) and practices
- Business and product mindset. Ability to identify, evaluate and convey engineering and technology choices and trade-offs.
- Experience working with the following software architectures, techniques, and technologies: containerization, Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Kong.
- Experience working with distributed databases such as Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Solr/Elasticsearch, or Cloudera.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional ETL processes, data models, data warehouse concepts and methodologies, optimizing data pipelines and architecture.
- Experience monitoring complex data issues, evaluating algorithmic approaches and examining data to resolve issues.
- Have experience implementing CI/CD : Git, GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins.
- Have experience in building and developing Microservice systems on the Kubernetes platform
Development method: Scrum, Agile