ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
From 2023, we transform ourselves as the leading Data Intelligence Group in the region to help brands to win digital commerce with holistic data intelligence from marketing to sales/ecommerce.
We are looking for one Head of Marketing Communications who will have the mission to enable our new positioning and to take overall responsibility for internal communications, external communications and communication administration of brands under the YouNet Group. Owning the communications plan, he/she will work to drive brand relevance, consistency and engagement across all touchpoints.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategy: reporting into the CEO, you‘ll have full ownership over our communications strategy and deliver campaigns that drive brand, reputational and commercial growth.
- Team Management: lead and motivate a full time marketing communications team of five and a wider freelance network of four.
- Agency Management: be responsible for the direction, output and performance of our PR agency.
- Stakeholder Management: work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business so they understand our positioning and what our brand stands for as well as to follow communication guidelines from the YouNet Group.
- StoryTelling: identify, frame and bring to life stories that bring our vision to life and strengthens our reputation.
- Internal Communications: be responsible for employee engagement and internal communications as well as working with the C-suite on their own personal communication tactics.
- Brand: take the reigns for our brand refresh and work to develop a suite of multimedia content to target our audience.
- Content: preparing, writing and editing internal and external materials e.g. employee onboarding, client collaterals, company presentations, thought leadership articles, newsletters, press releases, blogs, videos, etc.
- Crisis Management: put together a robust crisis communications plan and ensure it is communicated to the board and senior leadership team.
Report to: Group CEO
Benefit: Salary, bonus and ESOP
- Experienced Communications professional, with 8-10 years experience
- Experienced in working at a tech start-up or high growth B2B business
- Experienced in internal corporate communications and /or external communications, social / digital marketing, employee engagement
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Strong understanding of social media in a professional setting and how to leverage social media/viral messaging as part of a PR strategy
- Experienced in leading projects from start to finish
- Able to build and manage a multidisciplinary team (i.e. copywriters, brand & communications associates, product/service marketers, etc.)
- Experienced in managing internal stakeholders and external 3rd party partners
- A team player who is positive, hands on and able to get the best out of a team
- Drive and resilience to deliver excellence amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Articulate written, visual and verbal communicator, excellent copy accuracy and proofreading skills; fluency in English is essential