ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the leadership of HR Director, the HRBP will work in partnership with Managing Director to build, maintain and develop Culture, People (hiring, promotion, retention) and Infrastructure of Business Unit in harmony with YouNet Group, based on data.
Strategic Partner (25%)
- Identifies HR priorities from organizational and departmental plans, translates business requirements into effective HR practices and delivers people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team to track and be accountable for the fulfillment of the hiring needs.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs, participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success and follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
Operations Manager (40%)
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR functional group to viral culture, develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. • Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Ensures the smooth execution of on-boarding, off-boarding, promotion, transfer processes.
- Implements and administers Business Unit‘s payroll in a timely and exactly manner and related issues.
Emergency Responder (15%)
- Responds to concerns, questions of the employees and managers, provides the advice and guidance to solve the problems.
- Takes a proactive approach to risk management, ensures risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
Employee Mediator (20%)
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Benefit: Competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance bonus
Report to: HR Director
Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or a relevant degree
- 3+ years of experience as HRBP or related position
- Experience in IT & Technology or Market Research or Digital Marketing fields would be a big plus
- HR experience with medium-size company (from 100 staff and up)
- Any other experience to prove that you can do well the job
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Strong people sense - Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- MS Office & English proficiency
- Data-driven mindset - Ability to translate data into actionable insights, strategies and plans
- Innovative, adaptive, strategic thinking, ownership mindset
- High sense of judgement & responsibility
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
A ‘can do attitude’ – the ability to implement and complete what have been started with a good understanding of how HR adds value to the business’ needs.