YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
Currently, we are looking for one IT Lead/ Senior IT/ System Administrator. Join us to write your own success stories!
- Manage and maintain company IT infrastructure: network, servers, virtualization, and all business software/ applications (Jira, Confluence, Social Intranet, Source code control (GIT, SVN), and other Back-office systems) to ensure high availability of systems.
- Ensure the latest update with security patches/updates are implemented for networks, servers, and software to comply with company regulations and other security policies (such as ISO 27001).
- Manage and operate infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Email, Web, etc.
- Design and implement backup & recovery policies, ensure the durability and availability of the company systems.
- Provide troubleshooting, solving, and investigating for IT incidents.
- Provide system administration, including configuring, deploying, monitoring for Linux/Windows servers, Web servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat), Database servers (MySQL / PostgreSQL), Proxy and Balancers, etc.
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT field - Have certifications in Network, Security, DBA are preferable.
- At least 2+ years experience as a system administrator or similar position in an IT-related company. Frequently deal with backing up, monitoring, and alerting systems.
- Experience with network systems (LAN, WAN) and Network security. Experience in managing internet traffic for a large number of users (>300) is required.
- Deep knowledge about operating and securing Linux-based systems. Be fluent in writing bash/shell scripts to reduce repeated operations.
- Experience with backup and restoration for servers, virtual machines/containers, and software services.
- Experience in Virtualization technology and container-based technology is required. Must be experienced in managing VMWare-based systems and docker-related systems.
- Be Fluent in Configuration Management Tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Deep knowledge in managing and deploying web systems based on LAMP, LEMP, Tomcat is a must. Experienced in managing multi-servers applications behind balancers/proxies (HAProxy, Nginx) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge and experience in cloud system (preferred AWS) deployment is required.
- Experience in CI/CD process is a big plus.
- Experience in Kubernetes is a big plus.