Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group powering Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneer of using social data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. We exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Never be enough, we keep looking forward to expanding our boundaries, catching up with the needs of our clients, and actualizing our mission to become the leader in analyzing data in the region.
To prepare for the next transformation, we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Managing Director (MD) of Buzzmetrics. The MD will assume responsibility for keeping and driving our 2-digit growth business. Working closely with the Group CEO, the MD will play a critical role in shaping the strategic vision for the next phase of business expansion.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Finance: Company P&L planning and deployment: Generally managing business for annual growth target. Including but not limited to:
- Synergize sales, marketing and BD activities (partnership, market), ensure Buzzmetrics reaching annual business targets: revenue, profit, market share, brand image.
- Effective operations management.
- Develop sustainable business plans
Customer: Brand development:
- Be the representative of the company to unlock market potential by expanding the network, building professional brand image of the companies and individuals.
- Actualize brand vision, mission, proposition. Ensure our brand‘s competitiveness on the market.
Team leadership: Plan to build and retain talent for the company.
New market potential unleashing: Lead product innovation & commercialization
Report to: Group CEO
Benefit: Salary, bonus and ESOP
Promotion: To be promoted to VP of Data Intelligence Businesses.
- Financial skill: P&L planning & giving decisions based on financial analytics. At least 3 years working experience with P&L management scope of work.
- Strategic mindset with specific domains: Business management, Marketing, E-commerce & retail knowledge.
- Sales Planning: Critical & strategic thinking, analytical skills.
- Proven leadership skills, people management & development.
- Industry high-level network: Building brand name & business relationships for Buzzmetrics.
- Being dynamic, ambitious, proactive and hungry for growth. Having business mindset
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes.
- Sharing & collaboration.
- Say - do attitude.