ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
Continuing the success of social listening, we‘re adding more value in partnership with clients by providing a new service function: E-commerce analytics (ECA). The new function supports business optimization by assisting clients in understanding their position in the E-com market as well as to improve ecommerce operations. Therefore, we need a Managing Director (Head of ECA) to manage the division business for long term growth in the Vietnam market and SEA region.
The Managing Director is expected to work with an entrepreneurial mindset with a mission to empower ecommerce professionals to use data for planning and execution in e-commerce operations in the SEA market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
E-com Analytics (ECA) market penetration (SEA region)
Ensure ECA coverage with planned key accounts by establishing business development strategy, marketing activation, industry engagement & partnership
- Build, implement & closely track business action plan (weekly/ monthly/quarterly/ annually) to reach yearly target
- Work with the marketing department, business development teams in YouNet Group to push sales.
- Building long-term connection with potential business partners
- Collaborate with member companies in the YouNet Group for commercial and cross-sales
- Research, build commercial plan based on ecommerce data
- Research, develop the SEA market for business expansion.
Manage P&L of ECA Division Business:
Make decision in division management based on P&L data
- Annual financial planning to ensure stable growth of the ECA Business Unit
- Tracking & forecasting financial status of division for decisions including but not limited to recruitment, member bonus, sales-push and marketing investment.
Management, collaborations and leadership
Oversee operations of Division
- Manage process of delivery with quality and efficiency
- Collaborate with other Divisions for collaboration
- Training,coaching members to serve for team growth.
Report to: CEO
Promotion: Can be promoted to VP, CBO, CEO
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising, Ecommerce or related fields.
- Experience in Marketing/Market Research/ E-commerce.
- Business Planning: Critical & strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Financial skill: planning & giving decision base on financial analytics
- Consultant & Convincing: E-com & retail knowledge. Client consulting in E-com& retail expertise
- Proven leadership skills, people management & development
- Collaboration: building team spirit; collaborate with other teams, departments & companies in YouNet Group for goals achievement
- English skill: Be good at all skills.
- At least 3 year working experience as Business Development Director or equivalent
- Proven management skill
- Proven leadership skill.
- Being dynamic, ambitious, proactive, and hunger for sales. Having financial mindset
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes
- Sharing & support
- Say - do attitude.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission, bonus and ESOP package
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.