ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is a next-gen Digital Marketing and Technology Group powering enterprises to maximize revenue while reducing cost.
Digital Marketing: YouNet Group is powered by Technology, Data and Creativity with a mission to contribute to the wave of Digital Marketing Transformation in Vietnam and in the region.
With Technology: YouNet Group applies Technology to improve the digital experience of users helping enterprises to increase revenue and reduce cost.
With more than 400 employees and 7 member companies in the Group with a common vision, YouNet Group has been successful in serving over 1000 big corporations in the region.
We are looking for one Marketing & Communications Manager who is responsible for strategic internal and external communications and marketing, brand management, media and social media engagement, community awareness campaigns and stakeholder engagement.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with YNG’s CEO to set the marketing & communications strategy for the corporation‘s external & internal branding activities.
- Recruit, coach & manage marketing team members following yearly budget & marketing KPI.
- Plan, create and oversee the design, content, and production of marketing materials including but not limited: press releases, press kits, website, social media content and communications related materials. Ensure all messaging aligns with key branding strategies.
- Work with HR departments to coordinate strategy and manage campaigns that support employee branding & engagement, including internal events planning & organization: company trip, year end party.
- Manage the application of the brand across the YouNet Group and with corporate partners. Make sure all the member companies follow and align with the group’s brand guidelines and strategies.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th payment, bonus, ESOP
Promotion: Can be promoted to Marketing Director, Business Director, CMO
Report to: CEO & Founder YouNet Group
- Minimum 3+ year Experienced in B2B marketing, communications, media, or a related discipline, and/or equivalent demonstrated experience in a related field.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and well developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent in English both speaking & writing.
- Ability to be self-motivated, responsive and flexible in an environment with time pressure and multiple priorities