ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Media is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with SocialHeat - the No.1 Social Listening Platform. In VietNam, our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field.
We are looking for one Marketing Executive who will join our team to make the great products to market. The person will manage a team to be responsible for creating content for YouNet Media’s products & services in Social Media Listening, Social Intelligence solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Digital marketing (60%)
- Audit status of digital marketing performance and propose plan with optimal budget and time constraint to uplift digital marketing performance
- Developing and implementing effective new marketing tactics to meet marketing target in terms of qualified lead generation (focus performance marketing: SEO, ads on social media, email-marketing, sponsored contents, etc.)
- Monitoring marketing performance metrics across media channels (website, search engine, social media), keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
B2B Content marketing (20%)
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including blog posts, social content, newsletter and websites contents
- Collaborating with the Business Development Team to improve Sales tool-kit, market overview snapshot and other marketing materials.
Other tasks (20%)
- Collaborating with other departments (Business Development, Product R&D, Research, etc.) to relook at client feedback and market needs for product and service innovation and optimization suggestions.
- Proactively involved in other marketing activities assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Benefit: Salary, 13th month payment
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Marketing Executive with clear orientation & training plan
Report to: Marketing Manager
- Have degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communications, have interest in market research or social listening is a huge plus
- Experienced on digital marketing (focus performance marketing: SEO, ads on social media, email-marketing, sponsored contents, etc.) and have strong passion on digital marketing
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role (experienced in B2B marketing is a huge plus but not mandatory)
- Be able to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends
- Have basic knowledge about Photoshop is an advantage
- Be good at reading/writing in English
- Be good at communication and interpersonal skills
- Be strong project management/organizational skills
- Be strong attention to details
- Positive thinking and can-do attitude