ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
In order to develop YouNet to the next level of business in the region as the Data Intelligence Group, we are looking for one Marketing Manager to implement our new brand strategy.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
GROUP BRANDING (50%)
- Corporate Branding
- Be responsible for marketing branding - YouNet as the leading SocialTech Group and develop to be a Data Intelligence Group.
- Analyze & solidify the brand positioning and Communication Plan of the group companies in line with YouNet Group’s objectives/strategies.
- Contribute & and plan Brand Plan well, especially content strategy for B2B Marketing.
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Build and manage public relations and corporate communications plans in accordance with the company‘s annual business plan.
- Brand administration
- To administrate brands in the YNG to be compliance with YNG branding guideline and policy
- Coordinating, connecting and utilizing resources or activities from member companies to develop the image for YouNet Group while ensuring the consistency of brand identity.
- Allocate resources from the Group to support activities of Company members.
- Prevent the media crisis and solve problems if any.
- Marcom Execution
- Grow and manage owned channels.
- Grow and manage partnerships and PR activities.
- Support communication for outstanding activities of each company member.
EMPLOYEE BRANDING (20%)
- To work with the HR Department to develop, execute, and manage employer branding.
- Communicate Employees’ internal activities to the outside to contribute the images of YouNet Group as our culture and core values.
TEAM MANAGEMENT (10%)
- Manage and motivate a team of 3 - 4 members.
- Concretize action steps and assign tasks for team members to reach the mutual missions.
- Contribute to new business enabling in terms of marketing: Product, Price, Promotion, People
- Get delegation of CEO for related marketing projects
- Promotion to: Can be promoted to Marketing Director, CMO, Managing Director
- Report to: CEO
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Branding Management.
- Branding Knowledge for Group/Holding is required.
- Business mind-set is required.
- Strong base in Digital Marketing/ Martech is a plus.
- Ability to execute successful content marketing.
- Good Experiences in vendor management.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills.
- At least 3 years experience in B2B Marketing Professional Services.
- 2+ year experience in managing a team with at least 3-4 members.
- Innovative, flexible, strategic thinking.
- High sense of judgement & responsibility.
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, KPI bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack