ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics platforms & services in Vietnam, owning Social Suite with SocialHeat (the No.1 Social Listening platform), SocialLift- (the largest influencer analytics platform) and SocialTrend (the first social trend tool).
ABOUT THE JOB
The mission of the Marketing Manager position at YouNet Media is to manage and develop marketing plans, design and operate marketing programs to contribute to the sales and support the consulting activities of the BD team.
If you are a results-driven marketer with a passion for B2B marketing and a talent for managing workload allocation, workflow efficiency, and scientific problem-solving, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team at YouNet Media.
Our expectation for this role:
- Observe & analyze client insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Have experience in B2B marketing, excellent writing skills, and a strong ability to think logically and solve problems scientifically.
- Be responsible for managing a team of marketing professionals, planning and executing marketing campaigns, and ensuring that marketing tasks are aligned with overall business goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Planning & Execution (70% - Planning: 20%; Execution: 50%)
- Develop Communication Plan to increase brand awareness and drive sales growth.
- Ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns and team tasks, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and in line with plan objectives.
- Support the BD team in designing programs, packaging services, and preparing necessary documents or materials to consult customers.
- Analyze and report on marketing campaign performance & branding, and use data to optimize future campaigns.
- Other tasks are assigned by the line-manager.
Team Management (20%)
- Be responsible for providing guidance and support to team members, including training and career development.
- Allocate workload to team members, taking into account their skills, experience, and workload capacity. Ensure that deadlines are met and that tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of team members, and provide feedback to help them improve their skills and achieve their goals.
- Support the team in reading data, finding insights, and being ready to participate in writing PR analysis articles if team members are overloaded with work.
- Create a positive and supportive work environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation.
Third-party collaboration (vendors, partners and other internal teams) (10%)
- Manage vendors and partners to expand relationships, influence, and benefits for YouNet Media.
- Represent and resolve issues with internal teams to ensure smooth and seamless business operations processes.
- Support the data and research team in developing an approach to analysis reports, structuring reports, and flowing the presentation of results.
- Contribute to product development of YouNet Media.
Report to: Business Development Director.
Promotion: Can be promoted to Marketing Director, Business Development Manager, Product Manager
- Basic salary, 13th salary and KPI Bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance (after probation)
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- Bachelor‘s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- Good content writing skills to directly guide the writing of analytical reports for team members or write reports themselves if members do not have enough workload to write.
- Strong logical skills and ability to grasp issues in a general context in order to provide quick and reasonable solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills to not only analyze marketing-related reports but also to identify business issues and potential fluctuations that may affect marketing plans.
- Ability to handle high work pressure, willingness to take on the most challenging tasks within the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing (especially in product marketing) & branding, preferably in B2B business models. At least 2 years+ in manage team
- Experience in directly implementing multiple Performance and Branding campaigns.
- Experience in budget and ROI management
- The candidate must have a solid career progression in their past career path, progressing from lower positions to higher ones.