ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Mango Digital linked with YouNet
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Media Strategy (10%)
- Coordinate campaign brainstorming and planning with Digital Planners from the big picture stage through execution and final analysis and reporting;
- Support Digital Planners in strategic digital media planning in campaign strategy sessions;
- Can create a search and keyword strategy report in Vietnamese using Google tools;
- Should be able to sift through available research on consumer digital media behavior and come up with insights and recommendations that will inform the strategic team.
Media Planning (20%)
- Responsible for online media planning activities: plans and costings, KPI setting, account queries and liaises with agency partners and suppliers – hands on negotiation and communication with suppliers is included;
- Responsible for managing all media planning and reporting digital activities for clients.
- Candidate will be the champion of digital media in the agency and is expected to grow the media capabilities of the agency;
- Train and familiarize agency teams with digital media;
- Maintain good relationships with digital media partners;
- Update the agency with any new developments in the digital media space.
- Oversee and monitor all digital media activities done by agency partners and suppliers including booking and loading media following the approved digital media plan, providing instruction and supervision as needed to meet required KPIs with optimized spending.
Partner Coordination (10%)
- Oversee and monitor all booking activities done by agency partners and suppliers including booking and loading media following the approved digital media plan, providing instruction and supervision as needed to ensure faithfulness to client approved media plan and meeting required KPIs.
- Overseeing and directly preparing tracking and reporting for digital campaigns with and sending out to relevant parties;
- Final review of all digital tracking and reporting reports prior to sending out to relevant parties;
- Understanding and prior experience in use of tracking platforms from reading, set-up and management.
- Responsible for campaign performance review presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint for client meetings;
- Analyze agency partners and publishers for performance and pricing, analyze Vietnam Publishers and recommend new Publishers to engage with, coordinate Publisher engagement.
Report to: Managing Director
Subordinates: Media Executive (1-2 members)
Promotion: Senior Media Manager
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary, PVI healthcare insurance, Annual healthcare check-up
- Having 2-4 years experience in a multi-national digital media agency as same position (digital media planner/digital media leader/media manager);
- Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM;
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ad and all the Digital media platforms;
- Working directly with FB, Google and other publishers;
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams is an advantage;
- Building a digital media team is a plus;
- Presentation skills;
- Responsibility, flexibility, leadership.