ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take lead the Planning stages, balance the creative side of the advertising agency and the business side of the client side.
- Come up with Digital-led communication plan to address marketing objective and business objectives of clients, and be able to deploy it across multi-touch points as integration campaigns with PR, Activation, Digital Media…
- Imply understanding of current and emerging Social/ Digital Communication platforms, Trending Creative Formats and Consumer’s Usages & Behaviors for better deployment plan.
- Conduct the research queries and work closely with Internal Team/ Data Team to explore the relevant insights
- Come up with communication approach, debrief Creative Team, channel mix and measure of success. Consolidate deck and lead presentation.
- Overview and set up the effective measure of success in communication that answer the campaign’ objectives / Campaign’s goals.
Campaign Measurement & Report:
- Review and report campaigns to clients and take key learning for the next campaigns/plans.
- Guide and lead case studies submissions of Mango Digital for Advertising Awards.
Collaboration & Leadership (30%)
- Able to lead and manage the other members of Planning team based on type/scale of project according to assignment by the Planning Director.
Scope of work will be customized according to project expectation, client requirement or marketing field updated.
Report to: Planning Director
- Mango Digital: Account, Creative, Media Dept, Planning members.
- Other Business Units in YouNet Group: YNM, Buzzmetrics.
- Clients, Third parties, KOL/KOC, Talent Representatives/agencies...
- 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
Promotion: Planning Manager
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in marketing field or related position
- Have an experience in social listening is an advantage
- Previous market research exposure is an advantage
- Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well
- Experience in many industries such as: dairy, FMCG, F&B, insurance, smartphones, digital wallet, banking, electronics, etc.
- Experience in building Brand and support Marketing strategy for Clients following popular marketing models to support business performance
- Be able to use diversified analytic tools (Social Listening tool, Social Analytic Tools, Google Analytics, Influencer Marketing tools...) for proactively conducting insight findings and campaign performance evaluation.
- Good understanding of Digital & Social Communication Platforms in term of Operation and Consumer Usage & Behaviors that know-how to deploy communication plan on across multi-touchpoints, online & offline integration.
- Be able to ensure the quality of campaigns from concept can be fully delivered in execution phases
- Working under ‘agency side‘ pressure
- Collaborative in teamwork
- Proactive and solution-driven
- Flexible and sustainable
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external people
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams