YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics Platform and Services company owing the No1. Social Suite in market: Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Trends, etc.
We are looking for one Product Owner to join us for the next big thing (YouNet Group Generation-3).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As we are pioneers in the Social Listening & Analytics Industry, the candidate who is selected will play an important role in our Product & Platform team. He/she will be in charge of below key roles & responsibilities:
- Manage product requirement team: Business Analysts, Design, Customer Support to develop product and manage customer feedback.
- As the main contact point in collecting and analyzing business requirements from stake-holders: BOM, Business Teams, Marketing Teams, etc.
- Together with the Technical Director to manage the product development process. Be the person to manage product back-log.
- Develop products/tools to serve internal customers/service lines, external users, production team (services operation), marketing teams, business teams. In short, Product Manager/Director develops products/tools to serve Sales, Marketing and Operations.
BENEFITS: Basic salary, 13th salary, performance bonus, ESOP
REPORT TO: Head of Product
PROMOTION: Can be promoted to Product Director, VP of Product, Managing Director
- 3+ years as a Product Owner/Manager or similar
- 5+ years Experience in Agile software development
- Experience in product backlog management, release planning and execution.
- Receive, analyze, and evaluate feedback from users to find problems that need to be fixed and improved before included into PRODUCT BACKLOGS.
- Experience in cross-team collaboration (engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, stakeholders, third-parties…) to ensure the success of your product.
- Experience with design/prototyping/management tools (e.g.: Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio, Jira, Wiki, …).
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
- Good management skill
- Good business sense
- Experienced in sales, marketing domain is a big advantage.