ABOUT YOUNET SOCIAL
YouNet Social is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Marketing Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Social is a dedicated to Social Network with business office in the US and main production in Vietnam.
Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in the emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ add-ons. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprises to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
We are seeking one customer engineer who will support customers world-wide. You are the person to bring our own phpFox, a leading software to build social networks and online communities, to the world .
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical and functional support to customers on a timely manner
- Collect required assets and information for building iOS and Android mobile app
- Deploy the mobile apps to Apple store and Google play
- Understand product features well to answer questions.
- Install and configure the script, plugins and configure them.
- Respond to service issues and requests in a timely manner
- Work closely with third parties to test and approve plugins and addons.
- Work closely with the product development & QA team to perform UAT testing for new releases.
- Seek and collect customer feedback and reviews to improve our product offering
- Monitor our product from time to time to eliminate bugs and to troubleshoot any minor issues.
Report to: Support Manager
Promotion: Can be promoted to Support Lead, Customer Support Manager, Product Manager
- Full product-cycle company, chance for US trip
- Young and challenging working environment, many career roadmaps
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium health care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Hold a Diploma’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT-related field.
- Have experience in Technical customer support, programming at least 1+ year.
- Have background in web programming with PHP, MySQL, JS, CSS, HTML. Experience in managing web-based systems in Linux is a big plus.
- Good at reading & writing English, equivalent TOEIC 600.
- Have experience on administration of an online community is a plus.
- Good at time commitment & planning.
- Have problem-solving skill.
- A keen eye for detail.