YouNet Social is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Marketing Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Social is a company dedicated to Social Network with a business office in the US and main production in Vietnam. Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ products. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprise to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
Currently, we are looking for React Native Developer. Join us to write your own success stories!
- Work in a team to build mobile applications for our flagship social network platform.
- Develop iOS and Android applications for the base platform as well as customer’s customized requirements.
- Participate in all stages in the product development process including analyzing business requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Get training about the mobile platform skeleton based on React Native to build high performance and scalable mobile applications, contribute ideas for making the applications better and easier to use.
- Collaborate with other teams to build products, so you must be positive, hardworking and able to commit deadlines.
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- 2 years experienced in working with React Native / Mobile Apps (Android / iOS).
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT-related field
- Have a good background in programming (e.g. OOP principles, design patterns, algorithm & data structure).
- Have knowledge of web services programming: handling JSON/XML data with REST/SOAP API.
- Have created and worked with APIs that conform to the JSON API spec.
- Have knowledge/ Experienced in working with Git and any Issue Tracking tools.
Nice to have:
- Have knowledge of React ecosystem such as React Components, Component lifecycles, HOC, React Router, Redux, Redux Saga, Form, etc. is a big advantage.
- Have developed and released at least one React Native app to Play Store and/or App Store is a plus.
- Have knowledge/ Experienced in NodeJS, CI/CD is a plus.
- Have knowledge/ Experience with code optimization and performance improvements is a plus.