Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
- Responsible of the end to end project management from client briefing to report delivery
- Working under the supervision of Research Supervisor to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients.
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Quality control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Supervisor on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
You are having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 1 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
You will receive a competive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.