Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
- Responsible of the end to end project management from client briefing to report delivery
- Working under the supervision of Research Supervisor to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients.
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Quality control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Supervisor on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
You are having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 1 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required