ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Media is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with SocialHeat - the No.1 Social Listening Platform. In VietNam, our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field..
We are looking for one Senior Backend Engineer who will join our team to make the great products to market. The right candidate enjoys Big Data, system scale and performance to handle billions of data records from social channels every month, technical challenges and applied advanced technical solutions.
- Design and develop a platform which collects billions of data from social channels every month.
- Participate to all phases in product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment.
- Work with BA and Technical Leader for new Social Mining and Social Care product development.
- Coach junior developers in technology and quality control.
BENEFIT: Basic salary, 13th salary, performance bonus.
REPORT TO: Backend Leader
- Can be promoted to Principal Developer, Technical Architect (Technical roadmap).
- Can be promoted to Project Manager, Product Manager (Management roadmap).
- 2+ years of experience developing in NodeJS and relevant frameworks.
- Experience with crawling a big amount of data from multiple sources like Facebook,
Youtube, Instagram, online news articles.
- Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge.
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing database systems with integrity,
scalability, performance, reliability, security in mind.
- Experience with full-text search engines, such as Solr or ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience using message queues such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience with using Redis.
- Strong experiences working with MySQL / NonSQL.
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment.
- Applicants must hold a university degree in computer science, information and communications technology or software engineering with an excellent, very good or good rank.
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
- Previous experience with project management and/or supervisor-type jobs (team leaders, technical assistants, etc.) is an advantage.
- Previous experience in development tools such as Jira, Wiki, etc. is an advantage
Development method: Scrum, Agile.