ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics platforms & services in Vietnam, owning Social Suite with SocialHeat (the No.1 Social Listening platform), SocialLift (the largest influencer analytics platform) and SocialTrend (the first social trend tool).
We are the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH/ ANALYSIS EXPERTISE along with in-depth CONSULTING SERVICES, we are proud to be a trusted partner of more than 500 global & top local brands in Vietnam (ex: Nestle, Samsung, Yamaha, Prudential, Manulife…).
We are looking for one Senior Business Development Executive who has a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business to join us.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sale Planning and Execution:
- Actively network and create industry, agency and client relationships
- Planning, building sales pipeline and executing sale process
- Be responsible for sale quota with remuneration based on performance review
- Continually look for opportunities to expand Client spending with YouNet Media
2. Personal Brand Promotion and PR Activities:
- Frequent posting blog articles to promote your personal brand in Social Media Marketing
- Frequent contact and inform the Clients and Agencies of new Insight generation
- Be the face of YouNet Media at our PR Conferences and Events
- Actively participate in Industry Conference and marketing/networking events and raise awareness of YouNet Media brand and services
3. Engagement of Client Research Meetings:
- Attend client sales and engagement meetings
- Work with Product Team to overall handling and personally responsible for clients research demand. You sell it, you deliver it.
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ needs and build long term relationship with the client
Report to: Business Director.
Promotion: Can be promoted to Business Development Manager
- Basic salary, 13th salary and Bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
As a Senior Business Development Executive, you are the bread winner of YouNet Media family. You are dynamic, ambitious, aggressive, doesn’t-take-No-for-an-answer professional who takes career advancement seriously.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be CONSISTENT
- Have strong analytical skills and have structured thinking
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft Project and Google Spreadsheet and Docs
- Be good at writing and speaking English
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be an effective and assertive speaker, presenter.
- Have continuous learning attitude for professional career development
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing
- Prior experience in Media/ Research Agency is a plus.
- Knowledge in marketing, especially Social Media, Digital Marketing and Research is a plus. You may not know about Social Media Research because this is a new field, but we will train you the methodology.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THIS POSITION?
- You’ll work for the leading company providing data analytics for marketing and sales, well-known for products on Social Listening and Influencer Platforms - where you can leverage the strength of the customer base, gain industry experience, improve knowledge and skills while working with the most demanding Clients.
- You‘ll work in an environment with a clear workflows, frameworks, and support from other specialized departments.
- There are numerous opportunities for promotion and rotation among group member companies, as well as joining or starting new businesses.
- Besides the benefit commensurate with the contribution, you will receive training activities on mindset, skills, serving for self-development.