ABOUT YOUNET SOCIAL
YouNet Social is a dedicated to Social Network with business office in the US and main production in Vietnam.
Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in the emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ add-ons. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprises to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and develop SEO & SEM strategies in conjunction with the company’s overall goals and objectives
- Optimize content for better website conversion rates and user experience
- Plan and optimize advertising activities on digital channels (Google Ads, FB Ads, LinkedIn, etc)
- Identify trends and audience insights, and optimize budget to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and performance based on the insights for the best ROI results
- Tweak your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness
- Develop and expand access to other digital platforms
- Understand our products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
- Visionary with a data-driven mindset. Not only highly analytical and strategic but also hands-on in nature
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Proven experience and success across SEO, SEM, Google Marketing Platform (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio), & Facebook ads
- Experience in technology or the software industry is a plus
- Experience in working in the global market (preferably in the US, and Europe) is a plus;
- Strong project management and teaming skills
- High command of English in all four areas (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- 13th month salary, KPI bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).