YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics Platform and Services company owing the No1. Social Suite in market: Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Trends, etc.
We are looking for one Senior Full Stack Engineer who will join our team to make the great products to market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop a platform which collects billions of data from social channels every month.
- Participate in all phases of the product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment.
- Work with BA and Technical Lead for new Social Listening product development.
- Lead and coach other developers in technology and quality control.
- 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building & Happy hours,...
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
REPORT TO: Technical Lead
- Can be promoted to Principal Developer, Technical Architect (Technical roadmap).
- Can be promoted to Project Manager, Product Manager (Management roadmap).
- 4+ years of working experience with PHP/Java/NodeJS or equivalent techniques.
- Strong Restful API developments.
- Experience with ReactJS, ES6, CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience with using Git.
- Experience with using Redis.
- Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge.
- Familiar with full-text search engines, such as Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Familiar with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge in Linux environment.
- Understanding of the automated development process.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of NoSQL, Big Data processing is a plus.
- Applicants must hold a university degree in computer science, information and communications technology or software engineering with an excellent, very good or good rank.
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
- Previous experience with project management and/or supervisor-type jobs (team leaders, technical assistants, etc.) is an advantage.
- Previous experience in development tools such as Jira, Wiki, etc. is an advantage.
Development method: Scrum, Agile