ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
Since 2009, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of sales, marketing, and operations to bring about comprehensive business performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to business operations. As a result, we have extensive experience in providing strategic solutions for customers to adapt to the global 4.0 digital trend.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Senior HR Generalist who will assist HRBP Manager to work in partnership with Business Heads and TA, EB, C&B, Admin teams to build, implement and develop DATA-DRIVEN PEOPLE STRATEGY to achieve BUSINESS OBJECTIVE of YOUNET GROUP. In this role, you will contribute your HR expertise, use data to guide your work, add value to business needs, and impact how work is done. As part of our HR Department, you will continue to focus on INNOVATION, OWNERSHIP and on the EMPLOYEE & CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE at YouNet Group.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute tasks regarding Staffing, Training, Promotion, Retention to achieve People strategy in company BSC plan.
People Operations (50%):
- Deliver People Operations framework, including Culture, Process, Policy of company aligned with YouNet Group to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help employees be productive at work, from the moment they’re hired to the moment they leave.
People Consulting (20%):
- Advise Manager level and under regarding Staffing, Performance management, Labour legislation to make right decisions.
Team Contribution (10%):
- Contribute and engage in HR Department Culture to build an inclusive workplace together.
Promotion to: HR Supervisor/ HR Manager
Report to: HR Director
- Bachelor‘s degree in HR Management, Laws, Business Administration, Economics or a relevant degree
- Business acumen
- Labour legislation
- HR metrics
- People analytics
- Problem solving
- Planning & Organising
- Effective communication
- Hands-on 3-4 years of experience as an HR Generalist or equivalent role
- Experience in IT/Marketing/Research industry would be a big plus
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Good in HR metrics analytic and reports
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, KPI bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack