YouNet SI is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
As a member of YouNet Group, YouNet SI is responsible for Social Solutions and MarTech (marketing technology solutions) to help enterprise to enable social operations and digital marketing transformation in the digital age.
Some of our offered solutions include: Social Operations (Bitrix24), Social Listening with CRM, Marketing automation solutions.
We have been trusted by global companies (Fortune500) and top local companies (VNR500) such as Prudential, Samsung, Masan Group, Vietravel, Mobifone, etc.
Currently, we are looking for one Senior Mobile Engineer. Join us to write your own success stories!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design & develop on a project basis as part of the product design anddevelopment team.
- Hold accountability for professional software development to meet business requirements.
- Expect to demonstrate best practice in software development.
BENEFITS: Basic salary, 13th salary
REPORT TO: Technical Manager
PROMOTION: Can be promoted to Team Leader
- At least 3 years of hands on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java)
- Understanding of OOP programming, design pattern
- 3rd party app integration/APIs including social media and push notifications experience
- Experience with version control systems as Git
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store/ iOS apps in the App Store
- Good understanding with Database, Network and multi-thread programming
- Video Call Conference with Web RTC, Jitis Server, etc
- Good understanding of identity systems (oAuth2, JWT, etc)
- Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code
- Be responsible for building attractive, efficient, and responsive applications for tablets and smartphones
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements to final delivery
- Knowledge of software life-cycles including design, development, build/release, and QA.
- Experience in firebase (FCM, Crashlytics, Storage, App distribution)
- Experience in modern architecture: MVVM, MVI
- Experience in Jetpack library: ViewModel, live-data, navigation component
- Experience in Networking and multi-thread handling (Coroutine, Retrofit, Flow)
- Experience in Database and offline support (Room, SQLite)
- Experience in unit test and debugging
- Experience in multi-module gradle build system
- Experience working with design tools (Figma,Zeplin)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in dependencies management (swift package manager)
- Proficient in Swift
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks
- Knowledge of iOS networking, multi thread handling
- Knowledge of iOS application lifecycle
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git
- Knowledge of reactive library framework (Combine, rxswift)
- Familiar with modern architecture (MVVM, MVI)
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.