ABOUT YOUNET DIGITAL
YouNet Digital is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
With the application of technology and social data into marketing, YouNet Digital is the pioneering data-driven creative agency in Vietnam. We combine data, technology, creative in one strategy to create a new experience for customers.
Our craftsmen create everything in digital with lively imagination and updated technology for client‘s specific needs and building their business by connecting brands with customers and ultimately, driving sales.
With advanced Social platforms, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites customers, we then provide exceptional insight to produce creative and results-driven marketing solutions.
YouNet Digital is proud to be trusted Digital Marketing agency chosen by Kido Group, Samsung, TechcomBank, Unilever, Heineken, VietjetAir, Yamaha, etc.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns or games, you’ll work closely with the digital teams to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
- You have a strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams and clients the right design direction.
- You contribute to all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participate and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
Report to: Head of Art
Promotion: Can be promoted to Art Director
Benefit: Salary, 13th month payment
- Have 3 years experience in the same position in digital agencies.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Motion graphic or animation skill is must-have.
- Digital painting skills is a plus.
- Have a solid background in design with a rich understanding of Typography, Color, Composition & Layout.
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations.
- Can demonstrate range in both concept and final design solutions.
- Have an extremely high regard for details.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way.
- Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able with collaborating with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
- Be a design and story seller. This means, your visual can speak for itself and when it can’t, you can.
- Be a constructive team player. This means, you support who is weaker than you and at the same time, listen and open to learn from different points of view. Note that speak-up is always encouraged in our team as long as it comes with a build-up purpose.
- Be adaptive to changes. This means, you should be flexible and take corrective actions based on up-to-date feedbacks and situations.
- Be a down-to-earth growth leader. This means, you should have a realistic vision to grow yourself. We support those who are proactive to realize their career goals and not blamers.