YouNetCo is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Marketing Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNetCo is a company dedicated to Social Network with business office in US and main production in Vietnam. Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ products. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprise to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
One of our flagship product lines is phpFox - the leading and complete social network platform for online communities. The other emerging flagship product is VoiceShare - an employee advocacy platform for powerful brand advocates.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior PHP Engineer. Join us to write your own success stories!
- Join and lead various social network development projects (including high-scalable web applications, mobile applications, system integration, etc.)
- Design system architect for the new products/projects, analyze and profiling problematic systems to make them run smoothly with high traffic and a large amount of data
- Participate in all phases of the product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns, and implement CI/CD.
- Support team members in solving difficult technical issues in projects, troubleshooting & research new technology.
- Take part in the technical board to organize the company training program.
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT-related field
- Have a good background in programming (e.g. OOP principal, design patterns, algorithm & data structure) and agile development methodology.
- 5 years+ experience in web development using PHP/MySQL/jQuery is a must.
- Strong knowledge of profiling and optimization high-load, multi-instances PHP/MySQL-based applications is a must.
- Strong experience in integrating popular social services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Experienced in working with responsive web design based on Twitter Bootstrap 3/4.
- Experienced in recent front-end technology such as React, Angular, Vue is a big plus.
- Experienced in working with large systems utilizing cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Service, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a big advantage.
- Experienced in Docker and CI/CD with Docker environment is a plus.
- Experienced in building real-time applications based on NodeJS/MongoDB is a plus.
- Good at reading and writing English.