ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Media is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with SocialHeat - the No.1 Social Listening Platform. In VietNam, our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field.
We are looking for one Senior Product Designer who will join our team to make the great products for the market Leading Social Suite: Listening, Influencer, Social Media Management, Social Advocacy, Social Ads, Social Analytics, etc.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Senior Product Designer’s responsibilities include working closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand the business requirement, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
Ultimately, Senior Product Designer creates and maintains a consistent design system for all applications of YouNet Media.
The day-to-day activities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Owner, Business Analyst and Engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- In charge of designing UI/UX components for web and mobile applications that bring delightful experience to users.
- Present design ideas to related parties to gain feedback and update continuously.
- Create and maintain a design system, including style guides and pattern library for all applications.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Basic salary, 13th and bonus
- Work with an amazing team
- Opportunities for advancement to Designer Lead, BA, Product Owner
- At least 3 years experience in product design (Web App).
- Understand user psychology & design principles, modern web technologies (e.g. HTML5/CCS3, Bootstrap Responsive).
- Good at dealing with materials from UX research: user journey, user story board, user flows, personas, user requirement specification.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Sketch or Figma/Adobe XD, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good teamwork, communication skills.
- Open-minded, feedback positively received from multiple-sources (e.g. user, stakeholder, engineering team, product team).
- CV in English
- Portfolio is required when applying
If you share our vision of driving the market-leading YouNet Social Suite forward, apply to join our team today.