Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
- Manage assigned project independently
- Responsible of the end to end research cycle from client briefing to report delivery
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Quality control the research process and output deliverable
- Present final reports to client stakeholders
- Take initiative in seeking resources/assistance, make corrections while ensuring the project executed within the schedule timeline and budget
- Participate in regular review/feedback of systems, procedures and any operation concerns with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency
- Provide coaching & guidance to new juniors in relevant project management topics
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
You are having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 2 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required