ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
YouNet Media is the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY expertise & MARKETING mindsets with SocialHeat - the No.1 Social Listening Platform. In VietNam, our technology platform, research and report services are led by the best experts in Internet, Marketing, Research, Computer Science Technology in Vietnam and executed by experienced talents in the field.
We are looking for one Senior Web Product Designer who will join our team to make the great products for the market Leading Social Suite: Listening, Influencer, Social Media Management, Social Advocacy, Social Ads, Social Analytics, etc.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
UI/UX Designer’s responsibilities include working closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand the business requirement, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
Ultimately, UI/UX Designer creates and maintains a consistent design system for all applications of YouNet Media.
The day-to-day activities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Owner, Business Analyst and Engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- In charge of designing UI/UX components for web and mobile applications that bring delightful experience to users;
- Present design ideas to related parties to gain feedback and update continuously;
- Create and maintain a design system, including style guides and pattern library for all applications;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Report to: BA & Design Leader
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary
Promotion: Design Leader, BA, Product Owner
- Strong portfolio that showcase experience with designing elegant and effective interfaces of web or mobile application
- Proven work with establishing and promoting design guidelines, standard, and best practices to the team or the company.
- Solid understanding of user psychology & design principles, stay up-to-date with the latest design trends
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Sketch or Figma/Adobe XD, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Convenient in dealing with materials from UX research: user journey, user story board, user flows, personas, user requirement specification.
- Logical thinker with high aesthetic, user-centric, simplicity, and data-driven/analytical approach.
- Great plus with graphic art competency, and understanding of modern web technologies (e.g. HTML5/CCS3, Bootstrap Responsive)
- Preferable experience in the product company with products in advertising or marketing line or heavy and advanced function.
- Good teamwork, communication, and presentation skills (sell your design to stakeholders!), life-long learner.
- Open-minded, feedback positively received from multiple-sources (e.g. user, stakeholder, engineering team, product team).
- English: Excellent in reading & writing