Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Now, we are looking for SOCIAL INSIGHT ANALYST. Are you the right candidates? Join us to grow up every day.
- Assist Line manager to execute marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations
- Assist Line manager to generate actionable reports, data-based conclusions and recommendations in a concise, client-friendly manner
- Assist Line manager to manage assigned projects: Data processing, analyze study results to draft reports, and presentations; Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Assist Line manager to engage with clients and providing consultancy on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist Insight team leader on conducting syndicated research for internal & external team
- Fast learner, eager to learn
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to manage deadlines independently
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly pull together a story that will resonate with the client
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in-market data to pull together a story
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint) & SPSS
- Education/Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or a related field
- 1 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required