ABOUT YOUNET SI
YouNet SI is a member of YouNet Group - the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
As a member of YouNet Group, YouNet SI is responsible for Social Solutions and MarTech (marketing technology solutions) to help enterprise to enable social operations and digital marketing transformation in the digital age.
Some of our offered solutions include: Social Operations (Bitrix24), Social Listening with CRM, Marketing automation solutions.
We have been trusted by global companies (Fortune500) and top local companies (VNR500) such as Prudential, Samsung, Masan Group, Vietravel, Mobifone, etc.
We are looking for 02 System Administrators who will join our team to make great products to market.
- Provide system administration, including configuring, deploying, monitoring for Linux/Windows servers, Web servers (Nginx, Apache, IIS), Database servers (MySQL / PostgreSQL), Proxy and Balancers, Network File Systems, etc.
- Support on installation, deployment, and troubleshooting for YouNetSI’s software solutions on clients’ infrastructure (on-premise and on public cloud providers).
- Support the development team on performance improvement for high-load web applications.
- Support the development team on software integration and in system automation.
Benefits: Basic salary, 13th salary
Report to: Technical Manager
Promotion: Can be promoted System Lead
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in IT field - Have certifications in Network, Security, DBA are preferable.
- At least 2 years experience in system administrator or similar position in an IT-related company.
- Deep knowledge about managing Linux systems, be able to write bash/shell scripts to automate repeated system operations.
- Deep knowledge in managing and deploying web systems based on LAMP & LEMP is a must.
- Basic knowledge and experience in cloud system (preferred AWS) deployment is a must.
- Experience in deploying and managing multi-servers applications is required. This comprises the experience of working on web applications behind balancers/proxies (HAProxy, Nginx), MySQL replication/cluster, network file systems, caching systems, etc.
- Experience in performance tuning for LAMP/LEMP-based web applications is a big plus.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.