YouNet is the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence.
Over 10 years of establishment and development, YouNet Group has always been a pioneer in applying social intelligence and technology in the field of digital marketing transformation, in order to bring about comprehensive marketing performance for customers in Vietnamese and international markets.
With the majority of clients being multinational companies and large-scale Vietnamese companies (most of our clients appear in the Fortune 500 and VNR500 lists), YouNet Group has uncountable industry practices related to brand management and multi-channel media, both internal and external. As a result, we have extensive experiences in media consulting, providing strategic solutions, and applying suitable technology products to help businesses catch up with the global 4.0 digital trend.
Currently, we are looking for one System Administrator. Join us to write your own success stories!
- Provide system administration, including configuring, deploying, monitoring for Linux/Windows servers, Web servers (Nginx, Apache, IIS), Database servers (MySQL / PostgreSQL), Proxy and Balancers, etc.
- Manage IT software infrastructure: Jira, Wiki, Social Intranet, Source code control (GIT, SVN), and other Back-office systems.
- Design and implement backup & recovery policies, ensure the durability and availability of the company systems.
- Support on installation, deployment, and troubleshooting for clients of the member companies.
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT field - Have certifications in Network, Security, DBA are preferable.
- At least 2 years experience as a system administrator or similar position in an IT-related company.
- Deep knowledge about managing Linux systems, be able to write bash/shell scripts to automate repeated system operations.
- Deep knowledge in managing and deploying web systems based on LAMP & LEMP is a must.
- Experience in managing multi-servers applications behind balancers/proxies (HAProxy, Nginx).
- Must be familiar with most popular web control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Webmin, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience in cloud system (preferred AWS) deployment is required.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.