Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson….
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
Scope of work in short-term
- New-sale target achievement: Ensure that the Business Development department meets its annual sales targets by establishing a business development strategy, marketing activation, industry engagement, and partnership.
- Manage P&L of Business Development department: make data-driven decisions in department management.
- Team leadership: Develop a strategy for recruiting and retaining talent in the Business Development department.
- Unleashing new market potential: Analyze market needs for product innovation and commercialization.
Scope of work in long-term
- Building client network: Lead Business Development & Marketing in developing the industry network to achieve sales targets in the short and long term.
- Company P&L planning for Business Development deployment: Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations, market development activities and be in charge of Business Development/Marketing unit P&L 2023.
- Team leadership: Plan to build and maintain employee commitment to the company and enforcing ethical business practices
- Unleashing new market potential: Lead product innovation and commercialization.
Promotion to: Managing Director
Report to: Managing Director
- At least three years of experience as a Business Head/Department Head with people management responsibilities.
- Sales Planning: Critical and strategic thinking, as well as analytical abilities.
- Financial skill: planning and decision-making based on financial analytics
- Consultant & Convincing: Marketing, E-commerce & retail knowledge.
- Proven leadership skills, people management & development
- Collaboration: building team spirit by collaborating with other teams, departments, and companies within the YouNet Group for goals achievement.
- Product Innovation: Market needs analysis for product innovation
- Industry high-level network: Support building Buzzmetrics‘s brand name & business relationships
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance bonus, ESOP.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.